.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Milhouse Affairs

This is a detailed insider's account (namely me) on the living mystery that is, Matthew 'Milhouse' Johnston. Containing an amplitude of tales for everyone throughout my exciting, embarrassing, bewildering and shameless day-to-day lifestyle, I will bleed my heart out on to these electronic pages in the hope that you will be blessed with the knowledge that Milhouse is still very much alive, in sorts. Viva Las Milhouse... Forever!

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Milhouse Definitions (pt.1)

Because - like always - no one knows what the hell I'm talking about...

A 'Heiny' (pr. high-knee) is a butt...
A Bottom...
An Arse...
An Ass...
A Posteria...
Abdomen...
Booty...
A Toosh...

Yeah?

So therefore a fake heiny must be any of the above but made out of plastic.

Yeah?

Does everybody get that now?

8 Comments:

At 3:17 pm, February 09, 2005, Blogger ::BigBlake:: proclaimed...

I got you the first time, mate.

How's your joystick now? (And in saying that, I mean penis.)

 
At 1:18 pm, February 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous proclaimed...

I don't have a joystick.

 
At 9:02 pm, February 13, 2005, Blogger ::BigBlake:: proclaimed...

What - you mean you're a 'girl'?

 
At 11:59 am, February 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous proclaimed...

What?!?

I don't think I've refered to my penis as a joystick.

U know what, lets pretend we never had this conversation... there's children reading this and I'm slightly freaked out by the fact that you want to know how my joystick is. :p

 
At 6:42 pm, February 15, 2005, Blogger ::BigBlake:: proclaimed...

The whole thing started with people not knowing what you meant with "heiny".

I then made a gay joke but instead of using the word "penis", I used "joystick". (Going along the same idea of using different words for the same thing.)

Then you said you didn't have a joystick.

And boys without MY meaning of joysticks are girls. I.e. you haven't got a penis.

Sorry to confuse.

 
At 12:57 pm, February 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous proclaimed...

Yeah, lets drop it now Blake!

 
At 1:01 pm, February 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous proclaimed...

Hold On...

You mean to say the only way you can differenciate a girl from a guy is their joysticks?!?

That probabley explains why you haven't been so lucky in the past with that whole area.

Ahh, nevermind.

You'll geddit one day.

 
At 6:27 pm, February 16, 2005, Blogger ::BigBlake:: proclaimed...

"You mean to say the only way you can differenciate a girl from a guy is their joysticks?!?" - well, it's more a case of their lack of joysticks. But it's quite an obvious method of telling them apart, isn't it? (Short haircuts and flat chests aren't the best give-aways.)

"That probabley explains why you haven't been so lucky in the past with that whole area." - I'll spare you the anal sex joke for good taste.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home