.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Milhouse Affairs

This is a detailed insider's account (namely me) on the living mystery that is, Matthew 'Milhouse' Johnston. Containing an amplitude of tales for everyone throughout my exciting, embarrassing, bewildering and shameless day-to-day lifestyle, I will bleed my heart out on to these electronic pages in the hope that you will be blessed with the knowledge that Milhouse is still very much alive, in sorts. Viva Las Milhouse... Forever!

Thursday, February 03, 2005

"I'm Rick James"

Like I said, I've posted a link to show all of you in the 'W.H.D.M.H.N' fan club a picture of my brand spanking new version of a haircut for all to enjoy.

There's also a few other piccys I've added today - some going way back, and others from the New Year's Eve Celebrations.
'Enjoy Yourselves'

U remember that, 'If you had to choose only 1' quiz I texted a few of you?

Well I got an interesting mix of views on such choices as 'whether you'd prefer a huge mole or a huge face' - it was quite amusing reading particular peoples decisions.

If you didn't get one, It's probably because I don't your number, but your more than welcome to leave a comment with your choices if you like.

You could even request a few new questions if you like.

I'll even try to make it into a proper poll like I did before if you like.

Whatever you want!

I hope the people don't mind me putting down their choices... Make of them what you will.

The Original Questions:
White Chocolate or Dark Chocolate?
Lift or Elevator?
Wings or Gills?
Swiming Pool or Jacuzi?
Sight or Sound?
Too Hot or Too Cold?
1960 or 2040?
Ghosts or Vampires?
Off Fish or Off Cheese?
A Huge Mole or A Fake Heiny?
Red or Blue?
The Platypus or The Giraffe?
MJ (Michael Jackson) or JK (Jamiroquai)?
Soap or Toothpaste?
Replies:
Kate Gillanders:
Dark Chocolate, Lift, Wings, Jakuzi, Sight, ???, Too Hot, Ghosts, Off Cheese, Fake Heiny, Red, Platypus, MJ, Toothpaste.
Sam Butt:
White Chocolate, Wings, Evevator, Pool, Sight, 1960, Too Hot, Ghosts, Off Cheese, Huge Mole, Red, Giraffe, MJ, Soap.
Gem Carman:
White Chocolate, Lift, Wings, Pool, Sight, 2040, Too Hot, Vampires, Off Cheese, Fake Heiny, Red, Giraffe, MJ, Toothpaste.
Sam Blake:
Dark Chocolate, Lift, Wings, Pool, Sound, 1960, Too Hot, Ghosts, Off Cheese, Huge Mole, Red, Giraffe, MJ, Soap.
Milhouse (Me):
Dark Chocolate, Elevator, Gills, Pool, Sight, 1960, Too Hot, Ghosts, Off Cheese, Huge Mole, Blue, Giraffe, MJ, Soap.
Jane Gillanders:
White Chocolate, Lift, Wings, Pool, Sight, 2040, Too Hot, Ghosts, Off Fish, Fake Heiny, Red, Giraffe, MJ, Toothpaste.
Collet Collins:
White Chocolate, Elevator, Wings, ???, Sight, 1960, Too Hot, Ghosts, ???, ???, Red, Giraffe, JK ???.

Hmmm... Fish, Jane? Off fish that is. Seems like you're the odd one out there love. : )
You always were strange thought weren't you?
Ne way C U L8r peeps.
BTW... You've gotta see that new Golf Gti 'Singing In The Rain' ad that Aylwin's been raving about to me the whole of yesterday.
I found a good quality link to it, so as long as you have 3Mb's of space left, there's no excuse is there. Right click here and click 'Save Target As' then download it & laugh your head off - It's fantastic visuals, very clever indeed.

7 Comments:

At 12:21 pm, February 04, 2005, Blogger ::BigBlake:: proclaimed...

No offence mate, but your new hairdo makes you look like a thug. (Well, in that photo where you're 'face on' anyway.)

It does suit you - just the style has gone from one extreme to another.

Still, Travis Bickle had a similar hair style and he was in a film! :-P

My answers to that either/or thing:White Chocolate or Dark Chocolate?
white choccieLift or Elevator?
ElevatorWings or Gills?
WingsSight or Sound?
SightToo Hot or Too Cold?
Too cold1960 or 2040?
2040Ghosts or Vampires?
VampsOff Fish or Off Cheese?
What?

A Huge Mole or A Fake Heiny?
HeinyRed or Blue?
Red - Red Dwarf, obviouslyThe Platypus or The Giraffe?
GiraffeMJ (Michael Jackson) or JK (Jamiroquai)?
Wacko JackoSoap or Toothpaste?
SoapThat is all.

 
At 8:58 pm, February 05, 2005, Blogger ::BigBlake:: proclaimed...

"that new Golf Gti 'Singing In The Rain' ad" - hadn't seen it until I read about it here. And now I've just seen it on the tele too. Am rather impressed.

Also, I realise that my previous comment came out all wobbly - that'd be because I used italics and blogger 'reads' it weirdly in comments.

 
At 11:08 pm, February 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous proclaimed...

Okeily Dokeily

 
At 2:38 am, February 06, 2005, Blogger ::BigBlake:: proclaimed...

More comments about your photo album (just had another look through).

I think I've asked before, but is that *really* Ash in FHM?

The Fabolous 5 - They're all great, but I love this photo.

The Walrus & The Retarded Dipstick - how big is your tongue?! (Notice how I didn't make a gay joke involving tongues.)

 
At 1:41 pm, February 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous proclaimed...

Aye doin a spot of paint & decorating these days.
Giving Ravensbourne School a shiney new coating currently.

He's making quitea bita the green stuff on it too.

But he's goin to Leeds in September for his music tech degree.

I'll tell im you sed hi.

 
At 2:00 pm, February 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous proclaimed...

Blake,
Just to clarify, yes that was Ashleigh's picture in FHM but your eyes are being decieved slightly...

Ashleigh did take the picture himself (the vainious chumpster!).

I then managed to nab a copy myself and for a laugh (and out of utter boredom), I manipulated the snap & merged it with a past copy of FHM so that it looked like he was offering a Gay Text Sex Service to the Great British public.

It passed as a pretty convicing fake to most peeps I showed it to (inc. Ash), but I couldn't keep a straight face for that long. :)

 
At 4:51 pm, February 09, 2005, Blogger ::BigBlake:: proclaimed...

Oh that is just fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home