.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Milhouse Affairs

This is a detailed insider's account (namely me) on the living mystery that is, Matthew 'Milhouse' Johnston. Containing an amplitude of tales for everyone throughout my exciting, embarrassing, bewildering and shameless day-to-day lifestyle, I will bleed my heart out on to these electronic pages in the hope that you will be blessed with the knowledge that Milhouse is still very much alive, in sorts. Viva Las Milhouse... Forever!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Trumpet / Note To Self #3

Those blasted mystery shoppers get up my goat, man.
It's so unfair! I can't believe it.

Not to blow my own trumpet, but when it comes to customer service, I pride myself on being very good at it. So when I look at this months review of the store and the "Young Male with Glasses, Sandy Hair & a Small Goatee" gets only an 80% pass mark for his performance I'm a little more than cheesed off.

Call me a too caring, but come on... 10 marks off for not upselling a specific type of muffin and another 10 for saying 'sugar is to the left', but not actually POINTING to the left.
That's a little pathetic isn't it?
What's more annoying is that 9 times out of ten I do these things anyway.

And since when has my been considered 'sandy', hmm?
It's blonde. You insulting bitch.

Grrrrgh. >:< On a happier note, after work I was walked from the train station back home and discovered literally the whole of Edenbridge smelt distinctly of fresh horse manure.
Which of course amused me profusely.
Even if I couldn't 100% disprove the possibility that it may have in fact been me smelling god-awful. No one will ever know.

Then to my disgust I very nearly French kissed a fly. Which decided to end it's life in my half empty can of coke I left in the living room the night before. Eww.

Note to self # 3:
never take a swig from a can of coke open longer than 24 hours.


Spoke to my brother on MSN just now to find out James is officially a smart arse.
7 A's, 2 B's & 2 C's in GCSE. That's crazy, well done boyo.

Happy Birthday again to brother James, Aye Stizzle (welcome to club 20), potty-mouth Cami and anyone else I've shamefully missed out. Riss'pekt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home